"PERCEPTION" (A Ranma 1/2 Poem) From the Desk of Megane 6.7 This is a work of Fiction. All Characters and Landmarks, are the property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan Video, Kitty Films, Viz Video, Shonen Sunday, and anyone else who legally owns the rights. There he stood The fiancee I never wanted I hated him so Insensitive, arrogant, obnoxious Not to mention a pervert I wanted to scream He was cursed Cold water was his foe Into a female body Dr. Tofu Ono The only man I loved Forever out of reach Morning after Morning The boys came to fight I conquered them all One did persist An idiot and stubborn fool Poetry did he spout Then came Ranma Fought my battle for me The first of many Ryouga, Eternally Lost I consider him my friend But he never stays P-Chan, my pet Companion for when I'm sad When he is around. Ranma Vs Ryouga Their battles confuse me so Why do they fight? Black Rose Kodachi Insane, crafty and violent too. Ranma's soul she seeks Rhythmic gymnastics competition I failed to stand up Ranma-Chan reached out Shampoo, the amazon sworn to kill Ranma Chan Wed the other half Enemies we were She tried to erase him She failed yet remained. Mousse, master magician jealous of Shampoo's desperate love He tries to win Threatened my gender Ranma came to my rescue I thought he cared Ukyou "Ucchan" Kounji A friend from the past A threat to me My hands tied I could not replace her Ten years too long I hurt him Refused to open my heart Truths locked up tight Time had passed I waited far too long The date was set Why didn't we So much was left unsaid Now it's too late I weeped openly Not for memories long ago But for being silent Now I sit My new love yet unknown Wondering what may have been This is my first try at poetry. C&C is welcome. :) (megane67@home.com)